Is there the chance to have any kit of components?
- We have a storage with lots of replacement components for our pumps, so we are able to give you all the replacements you need is brief time; obviously for components with materials different from our standard the delivery terms can change. For any doubt please contact our technical office.
Can I request a pump with different connections from your standard?
- Having a well-equipped manufacturing area and a big stock of fittings, we are able to give you our pump with all the connection you need according to DIN, SMS, BSP, CLAMP, GAROLLA and Flange EN 1092-1 Standards (or also according with your drawings).
Can I install your pump with my electrical engine?
- Our body pump are designed with a connection flange according to the B5 Standard, if your electrical engine respect this standard the connection is possible without any problem because, with our patent, our pumps are adaptable with all the engines. The advantage of our patent is that all of our pumps are equipped with a connection shaft between the engine shaft and the pump impeller; this connection shaft has a hole position that absorb any kind of movement (due to the starter of the electrical engine) of the engine shaft, avoiding all the possible movements that this could create damages on the impeller.
Can I install your pumps with a different position than horizontal?
- Our pumps DEA.C, DEA.CA e DEA.R can be installed even on vertical sides or also upside down as long as the pump cover stays in vertical position; this is possible because our pumps have the CLAMP closure that allows and easy rotation. For our DEA.A pump this is not possible because there is a pin guide that helps to align the cover in the right position.
Do you have also the double flushed mechanical seal version?
- Our pumps DEA.C and DEA.CA can be sold in the double flushed version because we don’t need to change nothing in our pumps given that they were designed and projected to make the interchange easy from a single mechanical seal to a double flushed.
Is there also the reversible version?
- Our DEA.A are completely reversible because they are designed and manufactured to be perfectly symmetric and this allows to invert the direction of the product with only one pump (obviously it has to be equipped with an inverter able to change the rotation of the engine). Given that the reversible version is not our standard, we invite you to contact our technical office to have more information.
- Recently, we have also projected and tested our DEA.R with one of our customer with a reversible mechanical seal; this test has been a great success for us and for our customer because it was able to use (and reuse) all of his product without wasting product or time (by disassembling and cleaning the product).