Are your pumps certified according to ATEX Standard?
- Actually our pumps are not certified according to ATEX Standard (ATEX 2014/34/UE (also ATEX 114) and ATEX 99/92/CE (also ATEX 137 now ATEX 153). But, we can provide our pumps equipped with ATEX engines according to the zone where the pump will be installed. We are working to be able to obtain also the ATEX certification in order to enlarge our marketing and sectors area.
Are your pump certified according to CE 1935/2004 (MOCA) Standard?
- Our pumps are certified according to CE 1935/2004 Standard, that regulate the materials and objects with food contact; according to this standard, the product mustn’t transfer any kind of chemical elements to the food (there are several limits where the product have to respect to be certified) in order to prevent any kind of danger for human health.
According with which standards are your pumps designed and manufactured?
- Our pumps are designed and manufactured according with:
– 2006/42/CE Standard and follow the essential qualification of UNI-EN ISO 12100-1/2:2004, UNI-EN ISO 13857:2008, UNI-EN 953:2009 and UNI-EN ISO 13732-1:2009 Standards;
– 2004/95/CE Standard and in compliance with CEI-EN 60204-1:2006 and CEI-EN 60034-1:2001;
– 2004/108/CE and in compliance with CEI-EN 60204-1:2006.