Which kind of applications are possible with your pumps?
- With our pumps we can realize various applications in several industrial sectors. Mainly we can divide our applications according to the installation position; this means that we can install our pump over the tank (by using our DEA.A and our DEA.CA) or under the tank (by using our DEA.C or DEA.R). Another division that we have is according to the liquid we have to transport, so there are two divisions where one is for 100% filtered liquids and the other for liquid and solid parts inside.
What’s the difference between the installation over the tank and under it?
- The difference between the installation over the tank and under the tank is that with the installation over the tank you need a self-priming pump to be able to aspirate the liquid; with the installation under the tank you need a centrifugal pump where the product reaches the pump by the gravity and not by aspirate it.
Which are the limitations of your pumps?
- Our main limitations for our pumps are:
– the standard version cannot pump any danger or flammable liquid;
– the standard version cannot be used and installed in danger areas according ATEX Standard;
– the standard version cannot be used in pressure tanks or autoclaves;
– the standard version cannot pump liquids with temperature over 110°C (230°F).
Which are your basics requirements for use your pumps?
- Our basics requirements to use our pumps are:
– the pumps must work between the values marked on the identification plaque and never overtake them;
– the maximum working pressure must be of 10 bars (100 m.c.a.);
– the maximum temperature with NBR seals is 85°C (185°F) and with EPDM or FPM is 110°C (248°F);
– the minimum temperature is +4°C (39°F), if the temperature goes under 4°C you must empty the pump to avoid that the liquid freeze.
Regarding the temperature, if you need to work with different temperature (listed above) please contact our technical support office that will give you all the information you need to have the right product.